In-out Orientation points

cnc-club.ru for English speaking users
glococo
Новичок
Контактная информация:

In-out Orientation points

Сообщение glococo »

Hi,
I really appreciate this plugin, is amazing to have this tool in Inscape. Thanks for all the hard work it took to developing it !

My question is, I have many circles and wish to:
1) <b>select cut from inside</b> <-- Most important right now
2) disable sometimes the OUT option. Only "IN".
3) offset (wished by many)

Some circles accept cut from inside after tring many minutes moving the INOUTORIENTATIONARROW. How ever today finally get stuck because cant choose from inside no matter where i put the arrow.

What can I do ?

Thanks in advance people!
Вложения
inout-headache.png (13238 просмотров) <a class='original' href='./download/file.php?id=7052&sid=368e639dd2e861cdf5ea0900454e3001&mode=view' target=_blank>Загрузить оригинал (272.42 КБ)</a>
glococo
Новичок
Контактная информация:

Re: In-out Orientation points

Сообщение glococo »

Hi Nick,
Hope you can help me with this drawing that need to cut, (but for unknow reason for me) it is making the inout outside and cant find the way to choose from inside.
I have tried flipping and scale the arrow, and few other things but nothing seems to work for me.

Thanks a lot lot lot lot ! :beer:

Inkscape: 0.49~devel+11556+8~precise1
Вложения
cantcutitfromnside.png (13236 просмотров) <a class='original' href='./download/file.php?id=7055&sid=368e639dd2e861cdf5ea0900454e3001&mode=view' target=_blank>Загрузить оригинал (308.03 КБ)</a>
Nick
Мастер
Заслуга: Developer
Контактная информация:

Сообщение Nick »

In/out paths are always added from the right of the path if you look towards on the path. To check paths direction you can adjust stroke marker (at the stroke settings Ctrl+Shift+F) and add End Arrow to the middle marker.

To change paths direction (in/out path orientation) just reverse the path by Path-Reverse menu.
Usually if you combine the paths all internal paths become left orientated and outside paths - right oriented, so the in/out paths should be at the right side, but it can be not always like that. Any way you can break paths apart and manually orient them/

Offsets... yeah I want them to :)
glococo
Новичок
Контактная информация:

Сообщение glococo »

Wow. It was very easy step. Im feeling ashamed.

Just need to click on the circle path and choose "Reverse path", and apply "prepare for plasma" again.

Thanks a lot for your fast reply Nick!
Вложения
many thanksss!.png (13228 просмотров) <a class='original' href='./download/file.php?id=7074&sid=368e639dd2e861cdf5ea0900454e3001&mode=view' target=_blank>Загрузить оригинал (241.45 КБ)</a>
Ответить

Вернуться в «English forum»